Digital Antics have been providing specialist technology and software solutions to a wide range of clients since 2003. Supporting conferences, live events, award ceremonies, theatre productions, exhibitions, trade shows, product launches, business meetings and point of sale displays.
- Interactive software development
- Video graphics display systems
- Show control and automation
- Mobile applications
- AV & IT systems integration consultancy
- Installation and configuration
- Technical support and operations
Our clients over the years have included Accenture
, Blitz Communications
, Blue-i Event Technology
, Creative Technology
, Merlin Entertainments
, MICE International, Mesmer
, Momentum UK
, onedotzero industries
, Roy Walker, XL Video
Projects that stick out:
- Video, sound and lighting show control system developed for the Colombian Pavilion at World Expo (2010 - Shanghai, China). All developed in VB.Net using WPF for operator control panels.
- Twitter to Screen solution for Eddie Izzard's 'Stripped' tour (2009, 2010 - European and US tours).
- Video Kiosk solution for Mark Titchner's Big Art Project installed at the Channel 4 television HQ in London (2008).
- ChromaPose system development (on-going since 2005). Featured in the Lawn Tennis Association Play Zone at the Wimbledon tennis championships. Permanent installation at the London Aquarium (now Merlin SeaLife) featuring full EPOS functionality including cash drawers and credit cards.
- Mobile Messages To Screen solution (since 2004) entertaining thousands of punters at V Festival, Download, O2 Wireless and more.
- Solid-state laptop plus custom software developed for Roy Walker to play back content from the Catchphrase game show (2008). We pulled the content from Roy's ageing Amiga playback computer and modernised it to run on current spec hardware. He's now using this on the road.
- Control and video pixel mapping solution for George Michael's '25 Live' arena and stadium tours (2006, 2007).
- Crossrail Parliamentary Support System (2005 - 2008). Bespoke development for Cross London Rail Links. Back-office evidence management database and front-of-house presentation system supporting QCs, MPs and Lords in both Houses of Parliament for the parliamentary bill petitions process.
- High performance showcase suite for Accenture (2005-2008) providing ingestion, content management and playback of video media across multiple screens as well as curved wall projection.
- Video control solution development for Ford's booth on the US auto-show circuit (on-going since 2004). Updated annually as display technology improves. Control of products from Doremi, Grass Valley and BARCO. Developed in VB.Net.
- Cutting edge interactive installations for Motorola (2005, 2006). Delivered across the USA from Fort Worth to Las Vegas.
- Frank Sinatra at the Palladium (2006 - West End). Video projection automation.
- Video show control programming for Little Britain LIVE tour (2005). Using Dataton TRAX.
- Touch screen media player for Tony Robinson (2005 and subsequent tours). Used by his tour manager to gain instant access to a large library of content. Multiple control screens. Also used on Dylan Moran's tour.
- Interactive software development for Mercury's booth on the US auto-show circuit (2006). Developed for Mac Mini using Objective C, Quicktime and OpenGL.
- Video show control integration programming for When Harry Met Sally (2004 - West End). Using AMX NetLinx.
- Video playback and control solution for Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'The Woman in White' (2004, 2005 - West End and Broadway). A cutting edge solution developed from the ground up to provide the real-time 3D textural manipulation required to correct the optical distortion introduced by off-axis projectors. Soft-edged, multi-screen line-up for up to 11 simultaneous DLP projectors at a time. Developed using C++, DirectX, DirectShow and VB.Net technologies.